How can moving to an EV Fleet help your business:
Lower Operational Costs
On average EVs are 70% cheaper per mile than current petrol/diesel vehicles. Electrification of your fleet can save your business money and heavily contribute to your corporate zero emission strategy and Virtus Energy is here to help you transition.
- Tax Benefits
- Reduced servicing and maintenance costs
- EV technology evolving and improve each year whilst prices are dropping
- Substantial environmental benefits when operating an electric fleet.
- All the above savings on each vehicle are compounded for fleets
As corporations in the UK focus on objectives to meet their net zero emission targets, our expert team can help you exceed your CSR and environmental goals with zero emission staff and fleet vehicles.
Where we come in….
- Consultancy – Our experts will advise on how to start your transition to an EV fleet
- Fleet Partners – We’ve partnered with industry leading fleet vehicle leasing providers
- Technology Neutral – Our approach is to provide the best technology possible, we work with multiple manufacturers
After sales care
Our work isn’t finished once we’ve electrified your fleet and infrastructure. The management, reporting and monitoring software allows fleet vehicles to track usage and expenditure for each driver and charger.
- Provides full visibility of your fleet’s vehicle charging activity and its associated costs
- Control access to the charge points for all drivers
- Set user groups for staff, visitors, fleet driver etc
- Accurate reporting for each users consumption each month
- Accurate real-time detailed reporting, including energy consumption and cost-visibility provided by Virtus Energy.